This month on What’s HOT / What’s NOT
Attention all artists and photographers: we are looking for high quality photos and illustrations that fit the HOT categories below. Become a part of a winning library of images: https://www.photospin.com/submissions.asp
What’s HOT this month:
*Migrant seasonal farm workers of the Hispanic Community (West Coast), farm/crop workers and the immigration issues surrounding the labor force of these workers
* "Green Jobs". Newly created occupations/workers in the green job industries such as solar power, energy saving, people who work on those giant windmills and in the biofuel industry, etc.
* Images that have to do with the legal/law field: a judge sitting on the bench, an attorney questioning a defendant, a court room, people swearing in, an attorney "objecting", court house steps, court house columns, etc.
*Sports: cross-country-running/track, volleyball
*Close ups of solar panels and nice shots of wind turbines
What’s NOT this month:
* Aunt Minerva's new hairdo ( looks like a bad day at the cotton candy factory)
* A day at the amusement park with out of town relatives
* My favorite 7 hours of graduations only to find out you got there late and missed the person you were hoping to see walk across the stage
With all the changes in the industry, PhotoSpin is seeing an increase in talented photographers disillusioned with the big three stock agencies. As a result, these photographers are submitting new, and in some cases, exclusive work to us. To honor our contributing artists we’ll be featuring them in a new series of press releases called “Meet The Artists” https://www.photospin.com/press_article.asp?press_id=23
If you are interested in promoting your business show us your work:
We would be honored to represent you.